Intekhab Ahmed, MD
211 S. Ninth Street, Suite 600
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 928-3160 fax
Allama Iqbal Medical College, Univ of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan - 1987
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Brown University School of Medicine
Duke University Medical Center University of Wisconsin Medical School
Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Follicular thyroid cancer with hematogenous osseous metastasis
- The "indeterminate" thyroid FNA: What additional genomic testing can help differentiate malignancy risk?
- Sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors: An evidence-based practice approach to their use in the natural history of type 2 diabetes
- The emerging role of oxylipins in thrombosis and diabetes
- Diabetes, antidiabetic drugs, and cancer: Separating background risk from iatrogenesis
- Is above age 45 appropriate for upstaging well-differentiated papillary thyroid cancer?
- Ramadan: Type 2 diabetes and risk of hypoglycaemia
- Visual vignette
- Antiretroviral lipodystrophy of the forehead.
- Denosumab: Do we need another of the same?
- Subclinical hyperthyroidism: Current concepts and scintigraphic imaging
- Visual vignette.
- Perioperative Management of Endocrine Disorders
- Insulin and endothelial function: A brief review
- Coronary artery disease screening in patients with diabetes
- Dual PPAR α/γ agonists: Promises and pitfalls in type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular risk in the spectrum of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes mellitus
- "Inflammatory" signaling: Bridging obesity-linked insulin resistance with vascular dysfunction | Signalwege der "entzündung": Brücke zwischen übergewicht, insulinresistenz und vaskulärer dysfunktion
- ED-71 (Chugai)