David Reiter, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
MBA - St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA - 2000
MD - Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA - 1974
DMD - University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA - 1971
AB Chemistry - Brandeis University, Waltham, MA - 1968
Resident, Otorhinolaryngology and Human Communication, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Resident, General Surgery, Hahnemann Medical College Hospital
2013 Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Aveda Business Institute
2009 Certified in Work-Out Facilitation, GE Healthcare
2009 Certified in Change Acceleration Process, GE Healthcare
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Professor, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Sidney Kimmel Medical College
Facial Plastic Surgery
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Facial plastic surgical outcomes and clinical depression
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and postoperative complications: Clinical use of the STOP-BANG questionnaire
- Impact of a standardized protocol and antibiotic-impregnated catheteis on ventriculostomy infection rates in cerebrovascular patients
- Meta-analysis of surgical techniques for preventing parotidectomy sequelae
- Hand-washing practices of facial plastic surgeons
- Our journal, our literature, our culture, our voice.
- Our journal, our literature, our culture, our voice
- Sailing the Straits of Approval: The Nature of FDA Approval and Its Implications for Surgeons
- In reply
- Treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars: A meta-analysis and review of the literature
- The implications of "pay-for-performance" reimbursement for Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Perioperative antibiotic usage by facial plastic surgeons: National survey results and comparison with evidence-based guidelines
- Color-specific enhancement of digital photographs for identification of the extent of cutaneous malignancy
- Complications of mandibulotomy.
- Complications of mandibulotomy (multiple letters)
- Nodal yield in neck dissection and the likelihood of metastases
- Biplanar plating of mandibular fractures: a new concept with in vitro testing and comparison with the traditional plate-and-screw technique.
- Current concepts in functional rhinoplasty
- An ethical coding perspective.
- Acute alcohol withdrawal and free flap mandibular reconstruction outcomes.