Molly Rose, FNP, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
PhD, Temple University, Health Education
MSN, University of Pennsylvania, Community Health
BSN, Temple University, Nursing
FNP, Cornell University-New York Hospital
Board Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP-BC)
Research & Clinical Interests
Interprofessional education; HIV/AIDS specifically women with HIV/AIDS and prevention of HIV among the elderly; Health promotion/disease prevention and older adults.
Current Research Projects: Interprofessional Education and Care Evaluation
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- The health mentors program: Three years experience with longitudinal, patient-centered interprofessional education
- Dissecting first-year students' perceptions of health profession groups: Potential barriers to interprofessional education
- Effect of the health mentors program on student attitudes toward team care
- Family factors in end-of-life decision-making: Family conflict and proxy relationship
- Jefferson interprofessional education center, Thomas Jefferson University
- Attitudes of students in medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, and physical therapy toward interprofessional education
- Human immunodeficiency virus in the elderly
- Evaluation of the chronic disease self-management program with low-income, urban, African American older adults
- Journey to the motherland: Assessing capacity for the prevention of HIV mother-to-child transmission in South Africa
- Planning HIV education programs for older adults: cultural implications.
- The effect of an interdisciplinary community health project on student attitudes toward community health, people who are indigent and homeless, and team leadership skill development
- Knowledge and awareness concerning chemical and biological terrorism: continuing education implications.
- Global connections in a changing world: Romanian and U.S. nurses unite
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of a web-based graduate epidemiology course
- Coping styles of caregivers of children with HIV/AIDS: Implications for health professionals
- Caregivers of children with HIV/AIDS: Quality of life and coping styles
- Effect of an AIDS education program for older adults
- Attitudes toward condom use among female college students.
- Coping behaviors of mothers with HIV/AIDS
- Quality of life and coping styles of HIV-positive women with children