At Thomas Jefferson University, you’ll find an area of nursing that matches your interests. In addition, you’ll gain practical experience and professional connections that can help advance your nursing career.
Jefferson College of Nursing (JCN) offers a continuum of fully accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs:
- Undergraduate programs for non-nurses, including a dual-admission program for students who attend a partner community college and an advanced admission program for high school seniors.
- Second degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) programs designed for students who hold non-nursing bachelor’s degrees.
- A Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) for registered nurses who hold a BSN or MSN.
We provide students with a range of full- and part-time program options to suit your education, professional experience and special interests:
- Individualized plans of study and advisement
- Credit for prior education and experience
- Day and online classes for many programs
- Online and evening classes for MSN
- Online classes for DNP
- Accelerated programs to the BSN and MSN
- Opportunity to earn graduate credits in select undergraduate programs
Jefferson Nursing students gain real-world educational experience through clinical rotations in:
- State-of-the-art hospital care, offering the latest interventions
- Advanced technological procedures and systems in clinical settings
- Comprehensive care for individuals and families
- Community outreach in a variety of settings
- Clinical simulation experience in preparation for direct patient-care encounters
Jefferson Nursing faculty are:
- Active in clinical practice and research
- Regularly published in prestigious journals
- Leaders in advocacy groups, community initiatives and professional organizations at the state and national level
- Creative thinkers who bring inspiration to the learning environment