Health Science Pipeline Programs
The Health Science Pipeline Programs workgroup was formed in 2014 as part of the academic vision that encompasses Forward Thinking Education initiatives within Jefferson’s Blueprint for Strategic Action (BSA). The team is comprised of academic and administrative leaders within the institution charged with:
Developing pathways along the continuum of learning to increase the interest and pool of diverse and qualified health professionals through community outreach, workforce development, and the creation of strategic partnerships with emphasis on mentorship and recruitment of diverse populations.
Since 2014, the workgroup has focused on creating an inventory of all of the related pipeline program activities delivered by Jefferson faculty, staff and students in order to coordinate and expand these programs across the institution to ensure a more efficient and sustainable impact.
Pipeline Program Workgroup Members
- Cecilia McCormick, Associate Provost of Strategic & Academic Initiatives
- Robert Bartosz, Executive Associate & Director of Finance, Jefferson College of Biomedical Studies
- Jennifer Bellot, Associate Professor & Director, DNP Program, Jefferson College of Nursing
- Carolyn Giordano, Assistant Provost, Office of Institutional Research, Thomas Jefferson University
- Mary Hess, Associate Dean, Student Affairs, Jefferson College of Pharmacy
- David Keenan, Senior Director of Student Life and Engagement, Thomas Jefferson University
- Bernard Lopez, Associate Dean of Diversity and Community Engagement, Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Anna Miller, Education Program Specialist | Program Director, School Programs & Community Partnerships
- Donald Sharples, Senior Associate Director of Admissions, Thomas Jefferson University
- Traci Trice, Assistant Dean of Diversity and Student Diversity Programs, Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Nannette Vliet, Assistant Dean, Jefferson College of Health Professions