Students in our 1-Year or Part-Time Programs choose one concentration to study. These program options are:
- 3+1 Bachelor's/Bachelor's Immaculata University Partnership
- 1-Year Bachelor's
- Part-Time Advanced Placement BS in Computed Tomography
Students should consult an admissions counselor or a Radiologic Sciences faculty member when choosing their concentration, to determine which is the best option for their future career and/or ensure smooth transition into our Master's Program.
- Radiation Therapy (PDF)
- Medical Dosimetry (PDF) **
- Nuclear Medicine (PDF)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (PDF)
- Computed Tomography (PDF) *, **
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology (PDF) **
- Radiography (PDF)
- General Sonography (PDF)
- Cardiac Sonography (PDF)
- Vascular Sonography (PDF)
* This is the only option available for the Part-Time Advanced Placement BS in Computed Tomography.
** Not available for students in the 3+1 Program.