As the need for occupational therapists increases, so does the demand for qualified OT educators to prepare the future workforce. This specialty certificate offers registered and licensed occupational therapists fundamental knowledge and skills to use sensory integration in OT practice and meets international standards for training in sensory integration in schools and other applied settings.
- One graduate level course (3 credits)
- Course can be completed in 16 weeks
- All courses are 100% online
- Courses are designed to interface with our OTD program and may be used for graduate credit toward a Doctorate degree
- Students use the latest distance learning tools, including discussion boards, synchronous online presentations and live chat
- Students have access to professional literature through the Scott Memorial Library and experts on specific topic areas
- Students have access to leaders in the field of occupational therapy and sensory integration