JHN Journal - Winter 2016
February 02, 2016
Inside this issue:
- Acute Ischemic Stroke and Thrombolysis in the Setting of Aortic Dissection: Case Report and Literature Review
- Continuous EEG Monitoring in Critical Care
- Novel Therapies for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- A Case of Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis in a Middle-Aged Man?
- Strategies for Optimizing Acute Ischemic Stroke by Reducing Door to Needle Time in a Major Academic Center
- Managing Hyperglycemia in Critically Ill Patients: Where Are We Now?
- Brain Abscess Presenting as Non-Traumatic Convexal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Neurogenic Stunned Myocardium in Status Epilepticus – A Report of Two Cases and Cohort Analysis