Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network
A leading center for practice-changing discovery and comprehensive cancer treatment, the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center – Jefferson Health has been one of only 70 National Cancer Institute-designated cancer centers in the country since 1996. We are routinely ranked amongst the top hospitals for cancer care by U.S. News & World Report.
The SKCC is committed to delivering the most advanced, personalized cancer care, made possible through their scientific discoveries and breakthroughs in detecting and treating cancer. The multi-disciplinary teams at SKCC bring together specialists, resulting in some of the highest survival rates in the nation.
We provide access to advanced clinical trials and novel treatment strategies in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and South Jersey. The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center – Jefferson Health and the comprehensive Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center Network is never far away.
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network Members
These members work together with SKCC in many aspects of cancer care, clinical research and education.
The current community members are:
- Brandywine Hospital, Coatesville, PA
- Delta Medix, PC, Scranton, PA
- Doylestown Hospital
- Easton Hospital, Easton, PA
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Jennersville Regional Hospital, West Grove, PA
- Nemours/Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children
- Nazha Cancer Center, Northfield, NJ
- Phoenixville Hospital, Phoenixville, PA
- Reading Hospital, West Reading, PA
- St. Francis Healthcare, Wilmington, DE
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Elizabeth, NJ
- Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
These members work together with SKCC in many aspects of cancer care, clinical research and education, and also have one or more Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center Specialists providing cancer care at their sites.
The current clinical members are:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Darby, PA
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Nazareth Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Riddle Hospital, Media, PA
Clinical Research Affiliates
These affiliates are committed to providing their patients access to clinical trials:
- Hematology & Oncology Associates of Northeastern PA, Dunmore, PA
- Northeast Radiation Oncology Center, Dunmore, PA
- Sparta Cancer Center, Sparta, NJ